Autonomous driving system co “Plus”
Plus plans to merge with Hennessy Capital Investment Corp. V, which is based in California and China, that would give the new company a market capitalization of roughly $3.3 billion.
- Autonomous Trucking Technology Company Plans to Start Mass Production in 2021
- Proprietary Full-Stack Level 4 (“L4”) Software is Behind the Decision-Making Required to Autonomously, Safely and Intelligently Drive the Vehicle
- Post-Combination Represents Market Capitalization of $3.3 Billion for Plus
- Plus to Add Up to Approximately $500 Million in Gross Proceeds to Accelerate Commercialization and Expand Global Operations
- Transaction Supported by $150 Million PIPE, Including Investments From Funds and Accounts Managed by BlackRock and the D. E. Shaw Group, Among Other Institutional Investors