At McLane, we understand that what you do after work is just as important as what you do on the clock. We prove it by offering you time and compensation to make your story the best it can be.
FS121 DC Denver
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
- $10,000; MUST HAVE 1 YEAR OF EXPERIENCE OR 50,000 VERIFIABLE MILES – Average Pay $57,000- $65,000; pay is based on a formula, based on miles, stops, and cases – Actual pay may be lower or higher than the range, based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected class.
- Schedule: Morning Dispatch; 4-5 day work week; While many routes are home daily, layovers can be required in SLC.
- NO TOUCH FREIGHT – Getting hired for this opportunity may qualify you for the Colorado Jumpstart Program https: //cdle.
- New hire Drivers become eligible for the following benefits on day 1 of employment: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, as well as Flexible Spending Accounts and, are eligible for Long Term Disability on the 60th day of employment and 401k participation and Tuition Reimbursement after the 90th day of employment.
- The Shuttle Driver delivers full trailers to our domicile locations and return empty trailers to our distribution centers.
- Inspect the rig for defects pre- and post-trip and submit DOT inspection report.
- Ensure that product is secured inside the trailer for undamaged transport.
- May at times perform line haul and/or backhaul.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
- WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company.
- Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family is why all prospective teammates go through a pre-hire screening process.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL-A).
- At least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Meet McLane’s MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.