Trucking News » Trucking Can Make Your Dreams Come True

Flex

Mr Gear Grinder
Just wanted to share a great trucking story

From semi-truck drivers to restaurant owners, Las Vegas sisters make American dream happen

“I was thinking, thinking and decided I may want to try too you know. He was laughing at me and he said you’re not going to make it you know it’s not so easy,” Marina said.[/B][/HEADING]

Marina completed a three-week training course in Chicago. After that, she picked Axenia up in Vegas and they hit the road together in the winter of 2018.[/B][/HEADING]

Axenia said she taught Marina how to drive a car when she first came to Las Vegas, and was nervous to upsize to a semi.[/B][/HEADING]

“When she came I was really, really scared to be honest when I saw the truck," Axenia said.

cargosolex

At Trucking School
Just wanted to share a great trucking story

From semi-truck drivers to restaurant owners, Las Vegas sisters make American dream happen

“I was thinking, thinking and decided I may want to try too you know. He was laughing at me and he said you’re not going to make it you know it’s not so easy,” Marina said.[/B][/HEADING]

Marina completed a three-week training course in Chicago. After that, she picked Axenia up in Vegas and they hit the road together in the winter of 2018.[/B][/HEADING]

Axenia said she taught Marina how to drive a car when she first came to Las Vegas, and was nervous to upsize to a semi.[/B][/HEADING]

“When she came I was really, really scared to be honest when I saw the truck," Axenia said.

Thanks for share this, its very helpful. keep on share information like post.

Ads